310-442-1410 ext 160
Benjeman Beck joined Consumer Legal Experts, PC in 2018 as Senior Litigation Counsel with a focus on CLE’s trial practice. He is an experienced litigator dedicated to helping consumers enforce their rights against automobile manufacturers. He has obtained successful results for hundreds of consumers at all phases of litigation, including trial, where he has obtained several plaintiff jury verdicts as first-chair trial counsel.
Prior to joining CLE, Mr. Beck represented individuals against automobile manufacturers in breach of warranty matters, represented individuals against insurance companies in personal injury matters, represented hospitals against insurance companies in complex healthcare and business litigation disputes, and served as a Reserve Deputy City Attorney for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted and tried misdemeanor cases to verdict.
- Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School 2009
- Portland State University – Bachelor of Arts 2003
- California State Bar – 2010 – Present
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit – 2012 to Present
California State Bar #268617
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- 2014 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers