310-442-1410 ext 160
Benjeman Beck joined Consumer Legal Experts, PC in 2018 as Senior Litigation Counsel with a focus on CLE’s trial practice. He is an experienced litigator dedicated to helping consumers enforce their rights against automobile manufacturers in state and federal court for breach of warranty and consumer fraud. He has obtained successful results for hundreds of consumers at all phases of litigation, including trial, where he has obtained multiple plaintiff jury verdicts as first-chair trial counsel. Mr. Beck is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (“ABOTA”). ABOTA dedicates itself to the preservation and promotion of the Seventh Amendment, which guarantees the right to civil jury trials. Members in this prestigious invitation-only group must have tried a minimum of 10 civil jury trials to conclusion. More than 7,600 lawyers and judges are involved in ABOTA chapters in all 50 dates.
In his time before CLE, Mr. Beck represented individuals against automobile manufacturers in breach of warranty and fraud matters, represented individuals against insurance companies in personal injury matters, represented hospitals against insurance companies in complex healthcare and business litigation disputes, and served as a Reserve Deputy City Attorney for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted and tried misdemeanor cases to verdict.
A graduate of Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law (with a concentration in litigation) and an undergraduate degree from Portland State University, Mr. Beck has earned recognition on the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars each year since 2014. Mr. Beck is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA). NACA is a nationwide organization of more than 1,500 attorneys who represent and have represented hundreds of thousands of consumers victimized by fraudulent, abusive and predatory business practices.
- Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School 2009
- Portland State University – Bachelor of Arts 2003
- California State Bar – 2010 – Present
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California – 2012 to Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit – 2012 to Present
California State Bar #268617
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Honors and Awards
- 2014 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers
- 2015 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers
- 2016 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers
- 2017 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers
- 2018 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers
- 2019 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers
- 2020 Rising Star Southern California – Super Lawyers