310-442-1410 ext 118
Eleazar Kim is an experienced litigator in both state and federal courts prosecuting cases involving defects, breach of warranty, and consumer fraud, with a focus on representation of consumers in Song-Beverly, Magnuson-Moss, and fraud actions against automobile manufacturers. He is dedicated to protecting and enforcing the rights of clients who have purchased or leased defective vehicles. As trial counsel, Eleazar has secured several jury verdicts in favor of plaintiffs in state and federal trials and has helped hundreds of clients in achieving successful outcomes in all phases of litigation.
Prior to joining CLE, Eleazar represented clients in business and employment litigation. As counsel for government and public entities, he successfully defended against a wide range of employment related lawsuits. As general and litigation counsel for corporations, he litigated cases involving commercial transactions, patenting, and licensing. While in law school, Eleazar served as a senior certified law clerk at the Major Crimes Division of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and assisted on high-profile murder trials. In the Preliminary Hearings Unit, he completed a high volume of preliminary hearings for crimes involving firearms and narcotics in which all criminal defendants were held-to-answer.
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Dean’s List
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence
- University of International Business and Economics (Beijing), 2008
- Hanyang University (Seoul), Bachelor of Arts, 2006
- Political Science and International Affairs
- English Language and Literature
- California State Bar #297876
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California