310-442-1410 ext 128
Nancy Zhang is an associate who specializes in cases involving breach of warranty and consumer fraud against automobile manufacturers. Nancy enjoys honing her consumer advocacy skills, and is proficient in all aspects of litigation involving violation of California’s consumer protection statutes. Prior to joining Consumer Law Experts, Nancy was an associate at a civil litigation firm where she litigated mostly family law cases, but also handled a wide variety of civil cases involving business disputes, contractual disputes, Anti-SLAPP, and defamation.
In addition to her legal experience in the state court, Nancy also has extensive experience on the federal and appellate levels. Nancy has litigated cases and presented oral argument before the Second District Court of Appeal, the United States Bankruptcy Court, and the Central and Northern District Courts.
- University of California, San Diego – Bachelor of Arts 2007
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law – Juris Doctor 2012
California State Bar # 294675
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California – 2018 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California – 2018 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California – 2018 to Present
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California – 2018 to Present