310-442-1410 ext 118
Anna Yadegari is a consumer litigation attorney at Consumer Law Experts. She is an aggressive and compassionate advocate with responsibility for day-to-day litigation management, discovery, taking and defending depositions, and client relations.
Anna’s path to law school began with the purpose of giving back to her community and helping those in need. As a consumer litigation attorney, she focuses on ensuring that consumers receive the product for which they pay.
Anna continues to maintain strong ties with her community. She sits on the board of Southwestern’s Nickel Club, which focuses on providing support and mentorship for current students and recent graduates. Anna also sits on the board of the Los Angeles chapter of the Citizens’ Empowerment Center in Israel, which focuses on creating a more stable and prosperous society through research and education in Israel.
Anna lives in Los Angeles with her little dog.
- Southwestern University School of Law – Juris Doctor – 2016
- University of California, Berkeley – Bachelor of Arts – 2013
California State Bar # 315032
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Member – 2017 – Present
- California Young Lawyers Association Member – 2017 – Present
- American Bar Association Member – 2017 – Present