310-442-1410 ext 165
Diego Brito is an Associate Attorney, focusing on early resolution of consumer litigation cases involving breach of warranty by automobile manufacturers. In 2015 Mr. Brito received his Juris Doctorate from Whittier College School of Law, where he was a member of the Business Law program and during which time he interned with the Legal Aid Society of Orange County assisting low income people with civil cases. Subsequently Mr. Brito graduated from Loyola Law School’s Tax LL.M program and spent time working for a Tax Resolution firm advising clients with their state and federal tax cases. Mr. Brito’s background in business and tax law allows him to bring a deeper perspective to his consumer litigation cases with Consumer Law Experts, PC.
Prior to joining Consumer Law Experts, PC Mr. Brito was a practicing litigator in Silicon Beach where he represented clients in cases and transactions ranging from family law to entertainment.
- Whittier College School of Law—Juris Doctor 2015
- Loyola Law School—Tax LL.M 2017
- University of California, San Diego—Bachelor of Arts 2010
- California State Bar—2017-Present
- California State Bar #314424
- Los Angeles County Bar Association