Determining if your Chevrolet is a Lemon
A Chevrolet lemon law claim covers both new and used vehicles, as well as vehicles that are leased or purchased, so long as there are repair attempts while under the Chevrolet manufacturer’s warranty. Lemon Law claims have been brought against Chevrolet models, including the Chevrolet Corvette, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Traverse, Chevrolet Silverado and Chevrolet Volt. The issues with include, but are not limited to:
- Transmission slipping
- Engine leaking oil
- Excessive wind noise from the roof
- A clunking noise from engine
- Transmission slamming into gear
- A delay/hesitation when shifting
- A rough idle
- An excessive vibration from engine and/or transmission
- Airbag light illuminating
- Air conditioner being inoperable
- Navigation system going blank
- Power steering failure
- A popping sound when turning
Your Chevrolet Lemon Law Rights
- What if my vehicle did not go back right away?
- What if the manufacturer says the problems with my vehicle are normal?
- What if I am now out of warranty?
- What if the manufacturer could not find any problem?
- What if the manufacturer finally fixed the issue?
- What if I cannot afford an attorney?
All these are good questions that should be answered by a lemon law attorney. But quite simply, it does not matter the current mileage on your car, if the problem has been fixed/identified or deemed normal by the manufacturer. The lemon law states that the manufacturer gets a reasonable opportunity to repair your Chevrolet lemon, not an unlimited number of bites at the apple, so to speak. This means if your vehicle has been in for multiple repair attempts and it is finally fixed, you are not precluded from bringing a lemon law claim. Additionally, the lemon law requires the manufacturer to pay reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, so the question of I cannot afford an attorney should not be a concern.
Think you have a lemon? Chances are you do. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Contact the Lemon Law Experts for a Free Case Evaluation Today
If you are having issues with your Chevrolet vehicle do not hesitate in contacting the lemon law experts of Shainfeld & Anvar for a free case evaluation today at 877-885-5366. Your case will be evaluated and the different types of relief you are entitled to be it under the state lemon law or federal lemon law will be discussed. This relief can include a repurchase, a replacement or a cash offer, and Chevrolet will also make a payment of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. The only way to know if you have a lemon law claim is to call today. So let the lemon law experts at Shainfeld & Anvar help you “find new roads” in a safe and reliable vehicle.