El Segundo Lemon Law Attorney
El Segundo, California, is a large city in Los Angeles County and is home to many residents who have fallen victim to the unfair practices of auto manufacturers that manufacturer and sell faulty and potentially dangerous vehicles. To combat this, California enacted the Lemon Laws in 1970 to protect consumers from defective vehicles.
The California Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, better known as the California Lemon Law, provides consumers with several remedies for a lemon car, including:
- Refund or replacement for the defective vehicle
- Reimbursement of all incidental and consequential costs related to the lemon vehicle such as tow car or rental car expenses
- Civil Penalties in an amount up to two times the consumer’s actual damages
- Payment of the consumer’s attorney’s fees and costs
These remedies can be pursued when a vehicle purchased or leased in El Segundo fails to conform to the manufacturer’s warranty.
If you have purchased a vehicle that is deemed to be a ‘lemon,’ the El Segundo Lemon Law Attorneys at the Lemon Law Experts can help you protect your rights and obtain compensation. We understand the complexity of Lemon Law cases and have extensive experience navigating California consumer protection laws.
How Do I Know If My Vehicle Is Eligible for Lemon Law?
Lemon law applies to new and used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs purchased or leased that fail to meet the manufacturer’s standards of quality. The criteria used to qualify a car for lemon law include:
- The vehicle fails to conform to the manufacturer’s express warranty and has a defect that substantially impairs the use, value or safety of the vehicle.
- The manufacturer has been given a reasonable number of repair attempts and failed to fix the defect.
- The problem is not caused by abuse, neglect or unauthorized modifications to the vehicle.
- The vehicle has been out of service for at least 30 or more days to attempt repairs related to the issues with the vehicle.
If you are unsure whether your vehicle qualifies, contact the top-rated El Segundo lemon law attorneys at Lemon Law Experts to thoroughly review your case and let you know if your vehicle is eligible for compensation under this statute.
We Level the Playing Field Against Auto Manufacturers
When faced with a defective vehicle, consumers may feel overwhelmed and powerless against large auto manufacturers. Our experienced El Segundo lemon law attorneys level the playing field against automakers, ensuring that our clients receive the full rights and remedies provided by California consumer protection laws.
We utilize extensive knowledge, experience, and resources to negotiate settlements with a variety of manufacturers, including:
- Mercedes Benz
Let the Premier Lemon Law Attorneys El Segundo, CA Represent You
Your vehicle is not just a car, truck, SUV or van; it is an investment that should provide you with safety and reliability. When automakers don’t uphold their end of the bargain, you have rights under the California Lemon Law to seek a refund or replacement.
The experienced El Segundo lemon law lawyers at the Lemon Law Experts are here to protect your rights and ensure you receive the best possible results in your case.
We take a personalized approach to each client and customize our strategies to meet your specific needs. From negotiations with the manufacturer up to litigation, we will take all necessary steps to protect your rights and ensure that you receive the full remedies provided by law.
If you have purchased or leased a vehicle that has been deemed to be a lemon, don’t hesitate to contact us or visit us at our El Segundo office, located at 800 Parkview Dr. N., Unit 1, El Segundo, CA 90245.