310-442-1410 ext 107
Julian Moore is an associate who specializes in cases involving breach of warranty and consumer fraud against automobile manufacturers. Julian is an experienced litigator who has made a career of fighting for consumers and injured parties who have been taken advantage of by corporate entities. Prior to joining Consumer Law Experts, Julian represented individuals in toxic tort, catastrophic injury, and product liability matters, and worked on matters that resulted in excess of 10 million dollars in settlements and jury verdicts. Since Julian has a family, including young children, he understands just how important it is to have a safe and well-functioning vehicle. Therefore, he passionately advocates for his clients and will fight for the most favorable result.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- University of Virginia, McIntyre School of Commerce, B.S in Commerce, 2000
- California State Bar #229082
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California