You saved up to buy the car of your dreams, but before long you realize that it just isn’t living up to expectations. You’re not sure what to do, but you know that it’s not right. That’s where the Lemon Law Experts at Buena Park, CA come in.
We specialize in helping California consumers who have purchased or leased new cars, trucks, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles that turn out to be “lemons.”
Fill out our online form or call us at 877.885.5366 to get started. We understand California’s Lemon Law and we take action quickly to ensure that you are protected and compensated for your lemon vehicle. We’ll assess the situation, gather all necessary documents, and do our best to secure a favorable outcome.
Buena Park, California Lemon Law
California’s Lemon Law (California Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act) provides protection for consumers who purchase or lease defective vehicles in the state. The law applies to new and used motor vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles (RVs), boats, and trailers that are repeatedly repaired during the manufacturer warranty.
Qualifying vehicles must have a defect or condition that substantially impairs their use, value, or safety and cannot be repaired within a reasonable number of attempts.
In essence, an automobile is a lemon if:
- It has a defect or condition that can’t be repaired after a reasonable number of attempts
- The vehicle was purchased or leased in California
- You allowed the manufacturer or it authorized repair facilities a reasonable number of repair attempts to fix the issue
- The defect substantially impairs the vehicle’s safety, use or value
Some of the remedies provided by California’s Lemon Law include a refund of all the monies you spent towards the lemon vehicle including your down payment, monthly payments and remaining loan or lease payoff.
With a refund the manufacturer is allowed to deduct a usage fee for when you drove the vehicle without any problems. Another remedy under the California Lemon Law is a replacement vehicle where you will replace the vehicle for one that is substantially similar.
How Our Buena Park Lemon Attorneys Can Help
Our lemon attorneys at Buena Park, CA understand the complexities of the law and are committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve. When you come to us, our attorneys will:
- Evaluate your case to determine whether you may have a claim under the California Lemon Law
- Gather all necessary documents and evidence related to your lemon vehicle
- Negotiate with the manufacturer on your behalf to ensure you receive a fair settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
- Provide legal advice and counsel throughout the process
- Advise you of your rights under the Lemon Law
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to give you the best possible chance at a successful outcome.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation with a Buena Park, CA Lemon Lawyer
Lemon Law cases can be complicated and require an experienced legal team. At Buena Park, CA we are committed to helping California consumers who have been wronged by unscrupulous manufacturers.
One thing to note is that as a prevailing party, the California Lemon Law requires that the auto manufacturer pays for your attorneys fees and costs. This means that our representation will not cost you anything. This makes pursuing a lemon law claim a financially easy and right decision.
If you believe that you may have a lemon vehicle or consumer good, call us today at 877.885.5366 or fill out the form on our website to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced lemon law attorneys. We look forward to helping you get the justice you deserve!