At the Lemon Law Experts, our experienced Fullerton Lemon Law attorneys are dedicated to helping California consumers fight for their legal rights.
We understand the complexities of lemon law claims and the frustrations they cause. That’s why we strive to provide our clients with efficient, effective representation tailored to their needs. Our experienced Fullerton Lemon Law attorneys have helped thousands of people resolve lemon law disputes in Fullerton, allowing them to get out of a faulty vehicle and into a new one they can trust.
Fill out our online form or contact us at 877.885.5366 for a free case review and to learn more about how our Fullerton Lemon Law attorneys can help you. We look forward to representing you in your lemon law claim.
What is the Lemon Law Presumption in Fullerton, California?
In Fullerton, California, the Lemon Law Presumption is a consumer protection law that presumes a vehicle to be a lemon if it has been subject to two or more repeat substantial safety repair attempts, or for or more non-substantial safety repair attempts for the same defect, or if the vehicle has been out of service for 30 or more days within the first 18,000 miles or 18 months of ownership.
Note that the facts of your case do not need to meet the Lemon Law Presumption in order to bring a valid lemon law claim. Rather, if you have experienced two or more repeat warranty repairs for a defect that substantially impairs the use, value, or safety of your vehicle, you have the legal right to bring a lemon law claim and pursue either a replacement vehicle or a refund.
The California Lemon Law applies to all new and used vehicles that are purchased or leased in Fullerton that come with a manufacturer’s warranty and that have been presented for repeat repairs for the same or similar issue.
More provisions of the lemon law are:
- The vehicle must be purchased or leased in California.
- The vehicle must have been subject to at least two repair attempts for the same or similar defect during the warranty periods.
- The manufacturer or dealer must be given a reasonable opportunity to repair the defect.
- The vehicle must be presented to an authorized repair facility or dealer of the auto manufacturer for repairs.
- The defects must substantially affect the safety, use or value of the vehicle.
If you believe your vehicle meets the Lemon Law Presumption criteria, it is important to seek legal advice from an experienced Fullerton Lemon Law attorney as soon as possible.
Is Your Fullerton Vehicle a Lemon?
If you are having issues with your car in Fullerton, California, you may be entitled to compensation under the Lemon Law. Before taking any further action, it is important to ensure your vehicle meets a lemon’s criteria. Here are some of the most common vehicle issues to look for:
- Electrical system issues
- Engine failure
- Rattling suspension
- Rough idle
- Structural defects
- Transmission system failure
- Airbag defects
- Check engine light
- Loss of power
- Malfunctioning AC
- Excessive oil consumption
- Fluid leaks
The various types of vehicle issues are often complex and difficult to navigate alone. If you think your vehicle may be a lemon, contact the experienced attorneys at The Lemon Law Experts today.
Types of Vehicles that Qualify as a Lemon in Fullerton
If your vehicle is covered by the Lemon Law in Fullerton, then it may be considered a lemon, and you may be eligible for a refund, replacement vehicle, or cash compensation. The lemon law covers cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, motorhomes, trailers, and other motor vehicles that were purchased or leased in Fullerton with a manufacturer’s warranty.
California law applies to both new and used vehicles that have not been substantially altered or modified. It also applies to leased vehicles.
What Should You Do if You Think Your Vehicle is a Lemon in Fullerton?
If you think your vehicle may be a lemon, the first step is to contact an experienced Fullerton Lemon Law attorney for a free case review. At Lemon Law Experts, we understand the frustrations of dealing with lemon and are dedicated to helping California consumers fight for their legal rights.
We can help you determine if your vehicle is covered by the Lemon Law Presumption in Fullerton and take steps to get you out of your faulty car and into one you can trust.
We Take on the Largest Vehicle Manufacturers
We have extensive experience representing consumers against some of the largest vehicle manufacturers at Fullerton Lemon Law Attorneys. By engaging them in aggressive negotiations and using our in-depth knowledge of the Lemon Law Presumption, we can help you get the compensation or replacement vehicle you deserve. Some of the biggest manufacturers we engage include:
- Aston Martin
- Alfa Romeo
Reasons to Hire a Fullerton Lemon Law Attorney
Even though the lemon law is designed to protect consumers, it can be difficult to navigate on your own. An experienced Fullerton Lemon Law Attorney can make all the difference in helping you get the best outcome in your case.
Here are a few reasons why it is important to hire an attorney:
- Knowledge of the laws: Lemon law attorneys in Fullerton have a thorough knowledge of how the law works and the most effective strategies for pursuing your claim.
- Experienced negotiators: Fullerton lemon Law attorneys are experienced negotiators and can help you get the best outcome in your case, whether that is a full refund or replacement vehicle.
- Representation in court: If your case goes to court, a Lemon Law Attorney can represent you and make sure your rights are protected.
- No upfront fees: Our Fullerton lemon law attorneys work on contingency, meaning they don’t get paid unless you win your case.
- Access to resources: Lemon law lawyers have access to resources and experts to help you build a strong case.
- Negotiation skills: Fullerton lemon law attorneys have the experience and knowledge to negotiate with manufacturers on your behalf.
If you think you have a lemon in Fullerton, contact Lemon Law Attorney for a free case review today.
Contact an Experienced Fullerton Lemon Law Attorney Today
If you think your vehicle is a lemon in Fullerton, don’t wait to get the help you need. Contact Lemon Law Attorney for a free case review. We understand the frustrations of dealing with lemon and are dedicated to helping consumers fight for their legal rights.
Also, as the prevailing party, the manufacturer is responsible to pay for your attorneys fees and costs. This makes hiring a lemon law attorney an easy and right decision as there will be no out of pocket expense to you.
Our experienced attorneys are available to get working on your case. Contact us today at 877.885.5366 to get started!