Porsche Lemon Law Information
Porsche, the German Automaker, specializes in high-performance sports vehicles that have been widely recognized amongst the best in the world since their inception in 1931. They are owned by the Volkswagen Group and have eleven production facilities in nine countries. If you’re shelling out the money to purchase one of these beautiful vehicles, you would expect it to work flawlessly. However, that is not always the case. Thousands of complaints have been reported in the United States for numerous issues or defects that Porsche owners have experienced. If you have experienced repeated issues with your Porsche, you’re not alone. Call us today at 877-885-5366 to speak with one of our experienced lemon law attorneys, they will advise you on your best course of action and determine if you qualify for a lemon law suit.
Do you have a Porsche lemon?Still wondering if you have a lemon or not? No worries, our team at Lemon Law Experts can help determine if you have a valid lawsuit. The following are some of the parameters that you would need to meet if you wanted to file a lemon law suit in California:
- The car is under warranty, and the defect is covered.
- The manufacturer has not otherwise remedied the situation with you, e.g., replace the vehicle or refund the purchase price.
- You purchased the vehicle less than 18 months ago, or the odometer reads 18,000 miles or less.
- The manufacturer failed to fix the car after a reasonable number of attempts.
What does “Reasonable Number” of Repair Attempts Mean?
- The defect results in a condition that is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven; the car has been subject to repair two or more times; and the consumer has directly notified the manufacturer of the need for repair.
- The car has been subject to repair four or more times, and the car owner has directly notified the manufacturer of the need for repair.
- The defect has caused the car to be out of service for more than 30 calendar days since the owner received the car.