All applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must be a current law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university who has applied to or will apply to law school.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0
- You must provide proof of enrollment. Please attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Finalists for the Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- A valid transcript reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA
- A copy of your U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State ID Card, and/or passport. These are the only acceptable forms of identification to submit to us upon request.
You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship and meet the minimum essay word count. Entries that fail to do so will not be considered.
- If you already have a full academic scholarship, you are not eligible.
- By submitting your application for our scholarship, you agree to use any potential scholarship award for educational purposes only such as tuition, school supplies, school living expenses, and the like. If you win the scholarship award, you agree that we may use your essay and photo on our website and may use them for marketing purposes.