Our Visalia lemon law attorneys are experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about representing consumer rights. They represent clients from all over the state of California with automotive lemon law cases involving vehicles manufactured by most major auto manufacturers.
Whether you’ve purchased or leased a car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or ATV that is defective or has been subject to numerous repair attempts without a proper resolution, our Visalia lemon law attorneys can help protect your legal rights.
Contact us at 877.885.5366 or fill out a form at our website for a free consultation. Our knowledgeable lemon law attorneys will review your case’s facts and provide legal advice to help you make the best decision for you.
Visalia, California Lemon Law
The California Lemon Law was enacted to help consumers who have purchased or leased a vehicle that does not meet applicable standards of quality and performance. Under this law, manufacturers must either repair the vehicle or provide a refund when it has been subject to multiple repair attempts during the manufacturer warranty periods.
In addition, the law covers “substantial defect” that substantially impairs the use, value, or safety of the vehicle. This means that if the vehicle has a defect that significantly affects its value, performance, or safety for a reasonable amount of time after purchase or lease, it may qualify under the Lemon Law.
- The manufacturer is responsible for any necessary repairs or a full refund
- The vehicle must be covered by the warranty at the time of purchase or lease
- Repair attempts must be made within a reasonable amount of time and in accordance with the terms of the warranty
- Substantial impairment to use, value, or safety must exist for an extended period of time
- The manufacturer must be given notice and an opportunity to repair the vehicle
- The vehicle must be leased or purchased in California
If you believe your vehicle meets the criteria for a claim under the lemon law, contact our Visalia lemon law attorneys immediately.
How to Determine Whether Your Vehicle is a Lemon in Visalia, California?
If you are not sure whether your vehicle qualifies as a lemon or not, there are a few things that you can look at. They include:
- The vehicle has multiple issues that have not been fixed after multiple visits to the service center
- The vehicle has a severe defect or impairment that significantly affects its value, performance, or safety
- The manufacturer has had reasonable notice of the problem and a chance to repair it
- The vehicle has caused risky driving conditions such as breakdowns on the highway or accidents
- The vehicle has been out of service for 30 or more total days due to repairs
- You have had at least two repeat repairs for the same or similar issue
What You Should Do If You Have a Lemon Vehicle in Visalia, California
When you suspect that you have a lemon vehicle, there are certain steps you should take to protect your rights in Visalia, California.
First, you should keep detailed records of any repair attempts and the dates they took place. Make sure that each repair visit is documented by the service center and that you get a copy of any and all repair orders from the authorized manufacturer dealer that performs repairs to your vehicle.
You should also document any conversations you have with the manufacturer or dealer regarding the problem with your vehicle. Make sure to get the names of each person you communicated with.
Additionally, you should contact a Visalia lemon lawyer as soon as possible to discuss your legal options and determine whether or not you can file a claim under the California lemon law.
When filing a Lemon Law claim, it is important to gather all evidence and documentation before submitting a lemon law claim. This includes proof of ownership, repair invoices, warranty information, photographs or videos of the defects, and any correspondence between you and the manufacturer or dealerships. Once all of your evidence is collected, it should be submitted to a qualified Visalia lemon law attorney who can review your case and advise you on how best to proceed.
Why You Should Work with a Visalia Lemon Lawyer
If you believe your vehicle is a lemon, it is crucial you work with a Visalia lemon law lawyer to protect your legal rights. Our experienced attorneys will work with you to advise you on the entire process. They can help you in the following ways:
- They can review all the facts of your case to determine whether you have a valid claim
- They can help you determine what remedies are available under the law
- They can negotiate with manufacturers and dealers on your behalf
- They will provide legal representation in court if necessary
- They can assist with filing any paperwork required by the lemon law
- They can help you collect refunds, replacement vehicle, and other financial compensation
- They can provide guidance throughout the entire process
- They will keep you up to date on developments in your case
- They can advise you on any options that may be available to you
- They will fight for your legal rights and get you the best outcome possible.
Even though you might think that it is not worth the effort to pursue a lemon law claim, an experienced Visalia lemon lawyer can help you get the most out of your case.
We Seek Compensation from Top Manufacturers
At our Visalia lemon law firm, we understand the intricacies of the California Lemon Law and how it applies to your case, and we are committed to fighting for your legal rights.
We represent clients throughout Visalia, CA, in claims involving all major vehicle manufacturers, including Ford, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), General Motors, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Toyota, and more. These manufacturers are well aware of their legal obligations, and with our help, they will be held accountable to you.
Contact an Experienced Visalia, California Lemon Law Attorney Today!
If you or someone you know has purchased or leased a lemon vehicle in Visalia, California, it is important to contact an experienced Lemon Law lawyer as soon as possible. At our Visalia lemon law firm, we have the knowledge and resources needed to maximize your chances of getting a successful outcome.
Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning you will only pay if we obtain a successful result. Also, as the prevailing party under the California Lemon Law, the auto manufacturer is responsible to pay for your attorneys fees and costs. This means that our representation will not cost you anything and there is no out of pocket expense to you.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation and let us help you get back on the road with a reliable vehicle!